Labels

Followers

Free Christian Book

Posted by The Andersons Sunday, February 28, 2010
Revolution In World Missions


I ordered this book a week or so ago because it was free Christain literature. Well, I got it Saturday in the mail and started reading it that afternoon. This is an amazing, true story that has touched my heart and has many issues weighing on my heart and in my mind. I can honestly say, I hear the Spirit talking through this man's story.

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded?

Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it?

The gripping message in Revolution In World Missions can radically change your life.


In this exciting and fast moving narrative, K.P. Yohannan shares how God brought him from his remote Indian village to become the founder of Gospel for Asia, which supports thousands of native missionaries.

With fascinating true stories and eye-opening statistics, you'll be challenged to examine and change your lifestyle in view of millions who have never heard the Gospel.


Dare to question yourself. Order your free copy with NO obligation and NO shipping today!

Revolution In World Missions

0 Responses to Free Christian Book

Post a Comment